Re: Delay at Mortdale on Wed morning

An interested Observer wrote:

> What was also of interest was the use of the bi-directional signalling.
> I guess we were too close to the train in front to be able to cross over

The points are at the City end of Oatley platform.  Your train and the one in
front were the only ones with significant delays.

> Overall one of my better observations of the professionalism of State
> Rail.

I have passed your posting on to the Guard in question, and have forwarded it to
the State Rail newsletter <way2go@staterail.nsw.gov.au>

Staff do like to hear positive feedback when they do their jobs well, otherwise,
after a time they begin to think "Who really cares?".

--
David Johnson
CityRail Guard