Re: ARTC Vic Train Control

On Tue, 02 Feb 1999 11:12:25 +1030, Neil Waller
<nwaller@denr.sa.gov.au> wrote:

>David Bromage wrote:
>>

>> It seems extremely stupid for an Altona oil trip train to have to call
>> Adelaide for permission to work from Tottenham to Newport!
>>

>Why does it matter where train control is provided there is only one?

I can see it now - "this train order is bought to you by Junee Train
Control Incorporated - the leaders in trains dispatching efficiency"
:-)

I guees it dosen't matter so long as the trains roll and it doesn't
cost too much. Who knows, it may help 'level the playing field'.

Cheers

Krel

Just another eccentric crank.