Re: Silverton Tramway Company - Information Wanted

David & Julie Donald wrote:

> PLEASE NOTE, in addition:  I am also looking for the same information in
> relation to the Emu Bay Railway., or its predecessors, and South Maitland Rlys,
> the J & A Brown group of lines, or any other similar in the Hunter Valley
> region.

Hello David,
For information on the Emu Bay Railway, go to the TasTrain web site at:
http://www.tased.edu.au/tasonline/railtas/
and see what there is. Try also emailing Michael and Stuart Dix.

Regards,
John
--
John Cleverdon, B.App.Sc. (Cartography), AMMSIA
Land Titles Automation Project - Beveridge & Williams, Melbourne