Re: Silverton Tramway Company - Information Wanted

On Mon, 27 Dec 1999 11:02:43 +1100, David & Julie Donald
<dsjmd@hermes.net.au> wrote:

>I am trying to find out some information, so can anyone please assist ??
>
>3.  And this is the reason for the request, are there any historians or similar
>out there who know where I might locate a copy, even if electronic version, of
>any STC "Rule Book" that might exist, especially one that might have come into
>use at around the turn of the century or in the first decade of this century ??

ISTR that STC used a standard SAR rule book (overstamped STC) until
the standard gauging in the late 1960's.

Cheers

Krel

VGR website http://www.castlemaine.net.au/~vgr/

VGR Delivers the Goods - weekend of Goods, Mixed and Passenger trains - May 2001.