Silverton Tramway Company - Information Wanted

I am trying to find out some information, so can anyone please assist ??

1.  Does Silverton have a website, even if a general website for the group of
companies, of which STC is a part, but which does involve STC ??

2.  If not, does anyone know a general e-mail address for the organisation, but
notably STC itself ??

3.  And this is the reason for the request, are there any historians or similar
out there who know where I might locate a copy, even if electronic version, of
any STC "Rule Book" that might exist, especially one that might have come into
use at around the turn of the century or in the first decade of this century ??

Any information greatly appreciated.  Please feel free to provide information
privately.

PLEASE NOTE, in addition:  I am also looking for the same information in
relation to the Emu Bay Railway., or its predecessors, and South Maitland Rlys,
the J & A Brown group of lines, or any other similar in the Hunter Valley
region.

--

Regards

David Donald