Junee derailment.

Please excuse my naivety, but there is at least one issue relating to this
incident doesn't seem to make all that much sense, and I can't remember seeing
any material giving any logical reasons for this situation.

Assuming that the real cause of this incident was the loose container, which
would have been loaded at least in Sydney, and could possibly have traveled all
the way from Brisbane, what was so special about the infrastructure at Junee
that suddenly caused it to come loose ??  One would have assumed that BM2 would
have been travelling for a minimum of six hours by the time in question, and
would have encountered all types of infrastructure, much of it of a similar
nature to that at Junee, as well as numerous incidents of deceleration and
acceleration of varying degrees, yet it just happened to want to make its move
at Junee.

Any suggestions or comments ??

--

Regards