Re: [NSW] CityRail's New Year's Eve (was, a long time ago, "Tangaras are crap"

>I don't care because we're all partying for the wrong year anyway. The new
>century doesn't start until the end of y2k, and besides, there's a better
>reason to delay until the end of next year because it'll also be the
>centenary of Federation.

Indeed, and I have been told that one reason federation occurred when
it did was so it would coincide with the end of the century - Jan
1901.

JD

John Dennis                         jdennis@acslink.net.au
Melbourne                                  denjo02@cai.com
Australia                   Home of the Dutton Bay Tramway
DBT URL:       http://www.acslink.net.au/~jdennis/dbt.html