Re: NR Push Pull Diesels

The economic advantave of push/pull or locotrol or whatever it is is that it
enables longer trains. The longer the train is the more cost efficient it
is. However I find it strange for them to practise this on an open coal
train - they stopped running diesels behind steam locomotives because to
much coal dust got in the works.

Brendan

386719b4@news.hunterlink.net.au">news:386719b4@news.hunterlink.net.au...