Re: nsw carriage codes

On Tue, 21 Dec 1999 17:32:04 LOCAL, keithm@commslab.gov.au (Dave
Malcolm) wrote:

>>Some stainless steel sleepers were called "Roomettes" with the corridor
>>winding along the car. The seat folded into a bed and there was a toilet
>>and shower at each end. Any one know the code????
>
>LANs are roomettes with a curvy corridor.

LAN's are smaller WAN's (which connect by RAS to an ISP) using a NIC
and RJ45 or BNC. I don't seem to recall them having curved corridors.
I've never heard them called roomettes before, packets yes, but not
roomettes. Has a LAN ever been directly coupled to a WAN?

(:-))

Les Brown (a confused mexican)
"Some fella says that 50% of people in this world have below average intelligence?"
"Nah, that's not right, most of the people I know are pretty smart"
"I think you just proved his point"