Re: [VIC] Enthusiast Tours vs Tourist Trips (was: high speed tours (was: [VIC] R766 and R711 Ballarat tour.))

James Brook <ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
3861B3C5.EDD5893C@ozemail.com.au">news:3861B3C5.EDD5893C@ozemail.com.au...
> Notagunzel wrote:
> > Steve Dalton <daltongang@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> > 83q5mc$ppq$1@news1.mpx.com.au">news:83q5mc$ppq$1@news1.mpx.com.au...

> > > Hey listen,  here guys,

> > > Dont go knockin the Steamrail Hot Dog,

> > > There the best I have ever had

> > Wot, better than "Boss Hogs" Hot Dogs? |-)

> Is Notagunzel the ARHS tour organizer, Bruce Payne? :-) <g!> (I'm not
> knocking Bruce Payne here, he does an excellent job organizing tours)

No. |-)

I really must point out though that both SRV & ARHS provide better Hot Dogs
than WCR...

--
Mr Notagunzel.
Rail Transportation Connoisseur