Re: [VIC] Enthusiast Tours vs Tourist Trips (was: high speed tours (was: [VIC] R766 and R711 Ballarat tour.))

Hi,

Next tour that has to have a BRS car, I want the one we had on the F class
tour. It had a satellite payphone (absolute requirement, when one carries
around two mobile phones that don't work!) and that funky hot dog maker,
the one that you stick the roll on the spike, take it off and stuff the
sausage inside. Who's idea was it for microwave hotdogs this time?? :-) And
to point out, for those weirdos that don't like sauce on their hotdogs
(erm, me actually) it kind of wasn't an option with these nukeable hotdogs
as they came presauced. But, that satellite payphone is really important :P

Regards
Michael

(Disclaimer: If you don't realise that this is purely tongue in cheek, you
need to have some humour surgically added to you somehow)

Nuttergunzel said in message <3Km84.82$9m.3796@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net>, I
therefore quote:

--
HO HO HO! HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND A MERRY NEW YEAR TO ALL ON AUS.RAIL!
(Yeah! Go Santa!!)

Michael Kurkowski
Email: mk@netstra.com.au
Website: http://www.netstra.com.au/~mk
ICQ: 1459118
Telephone: 0416-044-124

What is the point of having quotes at the end of your .sig?