Operating Systems - OT (was: SPI announcement sound files)

I think it depends on what release you have of Win95 or 98. I have a P133 with
Win95A and my latest computer is a PII400 with Win95B. The Win95A release
crashes all the time, but Win95B is much more stable. One of my friends also
uses Win95B and he thinks the same as I do about it. Never get a Microsoft
operating system when it first comes out, they are always buggy and they always
crash. I think it is better to wait until another release is made. I don't
leave my computer on for more than a day so I can't compare it to what you are
doing but I know I have less problems with Win95B.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au