Re: [VIC] Coloured axleboxes on grain wagons.

Hi James,

I believe that the colours are a timestamp of some sort. Basically used to
represent which month/year the bearings may have been serviced. Correct me
if i'm wrong, someone.

Regards
Michael

James Brook said in message <385B291F.A05AE924@ozemail.com.au>, I therefore
quote:

--
Michael Kurkowski
Email: mk@netstra.com.au

What is the point of having quotes at the end of your .sig?