Re: [VIC] Langwariin -sparks??

: > Also look at the new destination rolls going into the comengs (Bayside)
: > things like "Caulfield" and "Calder Park" have been added.

: Caulfield and Calder Park appear to have very little in common. What do
: you mean by "things like Caulfield and Calder Park"?

Well the line is ment to be electrified to Sydenham, Calder Park would be
another station beyond Sydenham.  Is there something we don't know?
Like they are going to Electrify further then what is required.

And Caulfield is not currently on the destination roll, so why are they
adding it?

I am not sure if there are still any Hillside destinations on the new rolls
like Belgrave, Eltham etc...

: Eddie Oliver

--

Chris Gordon