Re: Longeviry of films - was Elitechrome slide processing

Hi,

How do you find the Velvia? I have heard much mention of it and have heard
many different reactions. Occasional ones saying that it's only good for
taking photos of people.

I tried Provia 400 and wasn't overly impressed with it. It was only a very
marginal improvement as far as grain goes, over Sensia 400, and was about
as sharp as a tennis ball. At the moment, my favourite is Sensia 100, and
if the light conditions are really poor enough to eliminate the possibility
of using a 100, i use Sensia 200. The grain of the Sensia 200 may not be
quite as nice as that of the Kodak, but I don't like blue white's either. I
prefer the grain.

Has anyone had any experience with Provia 100F, with a comparison to the
Sensia 100? (of course the Provia is probably better)

Regards
Michael

Greg Triplett said in message <385B715C.2A7BE2C6@hotkey.net.au>, I
therefore quote:

--
Michael Kurkowski
Email: mk@netstra.com.au

What is the point of having quotes at the end of your .sig?