Re: [VIC] Langwariin -sparks??

You know the more I think about it...maybe Baxter is a more logical Terminal....Leawarra and Langwarrin would be run
through stations with an Interchange at Baxter betweeen sparks and local.
With the redevelopment at Frankston and commercial happenings at Leawarra , now is the time for infrasructure creation.
Now if the Local Commerce gurus and area development wizards really have vision then this part of the world could really
blossom.
Tis a real shame that Mornington got ripped as this was such a logical progression...sparks to Mornington with existing
local hauled to Frankston...maybe still is.

Anyone know what is the current state of affairs (disrepairs!!) re Mornington...is it totally impractical to consider a
re-establishmnet of rail into town centre or near to.
Frankston is/has been /becoming more of a regional hub...existing bus coneections are inadeqaute and dont suit
many....older...handicapped/other...young  etc.
Existing Heritage ail operations need not be a hindrance indee can be part of the attraction.
Given the vast sums wasted on silly things I would think that like some other deserving areas that the Peninsula could
really transform itself better and quicker witha good dose of infrastructure improvements