Re: Boo Hiss to Hillside

On Wed, 15 Dec 1999 00:36:21 +1100, Chris Parnell
<chris@infinisource.com> wrote:

>Caught the 4.11 up from Belgrave to connect to the 1815 Shepparton out of Spencer
>St.( I believe in allowing for plenty of time).  Held at Bayswater, 'fire on the
>line at Nunawading". 10 minutes. Held at Ringwood for about 25 minutes before the Up
>was terminated and turned into 2127 Dn Belgrave. Left standing, 5 down trains had
>come through. Announcement, "fire trucks on the line at Nunawading". Get on a bus at
>5.5

It seems that Hillside  don't have a "procedure" for ssomething like
this.    I have  been caught several times over the years, and things
have not improved, with staff not knowing what they should do, and
mis-information coming from the top.   (ie..wait outside the station
for the bus that will be here soon......three hours...)