Re: [NSW] 3801 Black No More

I actually make models of the VR during the late 60's and early 70's. And I
do a fair bit of scratchbuilding, so yes I do use models to recreate the
past because most so called "preservation" groups don't make a reasonable
effort to do that. It might be hard for some of you who have been there and
done that to understand why someone of my age wants to see a colour scheme
that existed on the loco in the past, but I do and I'm sure that I am not
the only one.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail: