Re: [NSW] 3801 Black No More

Yes Werris,

Maybe we should convince young James to buy himself a black,
streamlined C38 to bring back memories, just like it works for you and
me.  Hey, wait a minute ... he has no memories.

(Actually,  I am not certain I have too many memories myself some
times...)

Meanwhile, I shall get back to modelling the Dutton Bay, which has
never existed anywhere except in its creators' minds and brings back
no memories at all - except sometimes the price we paid for things
back in the 60s. :-)

JD

On Wed, 15 Dec 1999 22:54:18 +1100, "Werris Creek"
<werriscreek@bigpond.com.au> wrote:

>John Dennis wrote in message ...
>
>>Sorry James, but no matter how young you are, you can't bring back the
>>past.  (And, in my case, no matter how old I am, neither can I).
>

>Ah!   but John, isn't that partly what model railways are all about?
>

>Werris

John Dennis                         jdennis@acslink.net.au
Melbourne                                  denjo02@cai.com
Australia                   Home of the Dutton Bay Tramway
DBT URL:       http://www.acslink.net.au/~jdennis/dbt.html