Re: Boo Hiss to Hillside

They were stuck, I agree with that. I made 5 efforts through different staff to see if they
could get me to Spencer St and make my connection. I showed my ticket to a number of staff,
and explained my predicament. I had a VLP ticket with a Met 123 on the same ticket. I
thought they would have perceived I was a dual customer with a legit need. What is
frustrating is waiting at booms and helplessly watching empty cars pass through on the up to
the city to form peak hour services whilst we sit and wait. I did say something to the bus
driver, I told him he did a sterling job in peak hour traffic to move us through traffic as
he did. I am not griping, I was in the cab listening to the radio with the driver. He and
all others were equally in the dark being held at sticks. However, I had a need, and I
allowed over two hours to make my connect.