Re: Railway Digest (again)

Dave, I think you are being a bit pedantic here. Magazines like Railway Digest
rely on railfans contributing information like this and sometimes it is bound to
be wrong. I sometimes contribute to Rail News Victoria and I try to make my
contributions as accurate as possible but there will probably be some people who
don't make much of an effort to do this. With the number of contributions an
editor gets every month for a magazine like this some small errors are likely to
slip through. Also you have to remember that the editor does have a life apart
from the magazine. So he can't spend every minute of every day checking up on
every little report that comes in. If you look hard enough you will find small
errors like this in just about every railway magazine in Australia. Personally I
think Railway Digest is one of the leading Australian railway magazines and I
think Derek Rogers does an excellent job. If you think you can do better than
him, why don't you start up a magazine?

--
- James Brook -

e-mail: