Re: Melb destination rolls

Just after the D cars returned to service in about 1966, I saw the roll on 207D go
around at Flinders St one day. It had no Glen Waverley on it so we went to Glen
Waverley with EastMalvern displayed. It also had the old Flinders St (not Street),
Royal Paark, North Fitzroy,  Kew, Preston, (which I have never seen on another roll
since) Winsdor, Prahran, SpringVale Cemetery, and Alphington. About the same time
Carnegie appeared on the rolls, Holmesglen appeared. There has never been a
crossover or a timetabled service terminating at Holmesglen. Does anyone know why it
was put there, and why it appeared 20 years later on the Comeng rolls?

Chris