Re: Melb destination rolls

On Tue, 14 Dec 1999 23:07:55 +1100, "Darren H." <locob67@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>>Can anyone give me a complete list of the actual destinations on the Tait,
>>Harris, Hitachi and Comeng destination indicator boards?
>
>>Ta muchly
>
>Well, obviously it isn't too difficult for me to at least list the Tait roll
>that I have. I would be interested in lists of others too. How many must
>there have been over the years?

Unfortunately I do not have a roll, but can remember rambling through
the cab of a stabled tait at Oakleigh whilst I was at school (say,
1965 or so) and seeing CARNEGIE and KEW on the roll.

JD

John Dennis                         jdennis@acslink.net.au
Melbourne                                  denjo02@cai.com
Australia                   Home of the Dutton Bay Tramway
DBT URL:       http://www.acslink.net.au/~jdennis/dbt.html