Re: Lack of Railway Magazines in Newsagencies

Yes, this being something that disappointed me a lot when I was at "Sydney
Terminal" last. I needed some XPT reading, but they had a selection of the
wonderfully un-interesting English mags. I'm sure these mags are
interesting for other people, but my railway interests don't leave the
country, unless there is an EMD G8/G12/G16 involved :-)

Regards
Michael

--
Michael Kurkowski
Email: mk@netstra.com.au

What is the point of having quotes at the end of your .sig?