Re: Last Steam of the Year - R711 & R766 to Ballarat.

On Wed, 08 Dec 1999 11:35:11 +1000, Yuri J Sos
<steam4me@enternet.com.au> wrote, and I selectively quote:

>The special train will depart Melbourne's Spencer Street Sunday
>19/12/99, double headed with R711.

Also from what I'm told, R707 will be running a Lilydale to Geelong
special on the same day.  So three R class locos will share the
honours for the last mainline steam of the year.

BTW, for anyone needing a new pic of R711 for their wallpaper, have a
look at my shot of the week (click on link on opening page of my
website below).

Regards

Yuri
--