Re: Train Accident in Blue Mountains

Correct,you or at least i drive my car or Hopkinsons bus so i can stop if an emergency
appears. The bus takes longer to stop at the same speed i know so you drive to suit wet
roads dry roads doesnt matter you drive to suit and i would hope that train drivers drive
the same way.Now if they say they drive to a timetable well maybe DOT should be involved.
Don.