Re: conditions as train operators

Rod wrote:
> fortunately for others in Australia New South conditions are so lousy now,
> that you have only indicated one small part of the whole equation. I sort of
> hope one of your co-drivers hears about your stupidity and punches a bit of
> sense into you!
> You have no right to broadcast wage rates to all and sundry, in fact I hear
> that legal action can be taken in your state!
> Hope it happens
> Rod

Just typical of the type of shit that idiots like you go on with.
The wages rates and working conditions are part of state or federal
awards and are therefore in the public domain.
Even if the person seeking the information may have ulterior motives
what does it matter when they can get the information
from a public data base!
If anyone needs a punch in the head I think its you.
--

Pope

Alias	John MacCallum

remove MY from MYlisp to get the real email address.