Re: conditions as train operators

What's the problem with that, why is it privileged information that no-one has
access too???????????????

If I were looking for a job, that's exactly the sort of information that I would
want given to me, is it a secret cabal that no outside hopeful can be party too.

I think you're the one who is a "TURKEY". As a taxpayer of this state I'm
certainly entitled to know what the rates of pay are for public employees.