Re: I think I have met Reggie !

Mark Cauchi wrote:

  I think the box must have
 forgotten us at one stage, because we went around the circuit at least
4
 times (crossing the new trestle) and the run went on for 20-30 minutes
 until the signalman came running across to the station entrance to
           ^^^^^^^^^
 unlock a set of points and give us access to the main platform.  The
 kids loved it!  Let's hope we can do it again in a couple of years
time.

 Mark Cauchi

That was yours truely. It was a good night. I thoughgt that 4 times over
the new
line was getting a tad long. Those hand points certainly come in handy
sometimes.

John McCallum

PS, we have 2 signal boxes.