Re: conditions as train operators

> Thanks for answering the UK Driver so honestly, (not like some) I suggest
> that at least one list member who answered him earlier should submit himself
> for drug testing before he reports for duty next time, if thats not the
> problem he needs some kind of help anyway.
>
> Bob.

Thanx Bobby boy, i was kiddin, well i hope i was, i shit stir alot on Ng's its
fun, its all natural, and i don't give a toss.
I felt that answer git face from over the sea's was silly mainly cause its
almost like asking ohhhhhhhhh how much is in your bank account at the moment
that sorta thing, to me anyways.

ClawZ