Re: Rail + Safety Records

I ws privy to a meeting of our national rail authorities, where a rather
important individual noted that, having to fork out comphensation for about
30 deaths a year was cheaper than investing money into the signalling and
communication system to make it almost idiot proof.

Rob
EmN14.509$gd4.3324@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net">news:EmN14.509$gd4.3324@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net...