Re: Day of the roses

: > The movie version of Day of the Roses was cut by 30 minutes (time
: > without adds) mostly the section at the start, before the court hearing.

: It is still full of errors.  It should be described as fiction.

Sorry My error, the doc was 3:40 and the movie was 2:35 (both with out
adds) so it was cut by 1:05 and totally lost all meaning.

Does anyone know what happened to Boris and Andrew Osman?  I recall that
they were killed in a plane crash earlier this year.

--

Chris Gordon
http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord