Re: Day of the roses

Further if 4620's wheels had needed grinding - they would've gone and done
it. Geez - spend millions on trackwork to save a bit of wheel grinding .

As for the marginal seat business - it was well known that central coast and
lwr blue mountains seats were favoured - but I can't see the driver speeding
through a crappy curve just to get some pollie elected.

Does anyone know of any interviews with surviving crew from the granville
train?

Richard Chapman <richardc@tpg.com.au> wrote in message
37cc55e5@dnews.tpgi.com.au">news:37cc55e5@dnews.tpgi.com.au...
> The story was crap and the conspiracy theory was BS. But I thought the
train
> itself and the detail of the crash scene was extremely good.
>
> And the funny announcement they make at Parramatta ("this is the 6:16 for
Mt