Re: XPT Carriages at Hornsby

That might change as they are presently installing fencing topped by razor
wire around the Eveleigh Train Presentation Centre. I noticed some air
conditioned cars off the Griffith and Broken Hill service stored where the
XPT cars are usually stored. Anybody know why this is so since I thought
they would have had only sufficient cars to run those 2 services.

Cheers

RJG
7qg6h0$jn3$1@news1.mpx.com.au">news:7qg6h0$jn3$1@news1.mpx.com.au...