Re: XPT Carriages at Hornsby

>> rgds
>I noticed at Moss Vale on Saturday there is now an Endeavour stabling area
>which is surrounded by a fence topped with razor wire. There is also a
>concrete wall about a metre high between part of the siding and the nearby
>road. I assume this is to stop noise from the engines disturbing residents
>across the road.
>--
>Regards,
>Chris Stratton
>Wollongong, NSW, Australia
>Remove NOSPAM if replying.

There's also now an enclosure at Canberra topped with razor wire to shut in
the Xploder when its stables here overnight - there have been some heavy
graffiti attacks here.  I thought the stuff was illegal - the spray can
morons might hurt themselves on it when climbing over, but no doubt
government instrumentalities can make their own rules.

David Bennetts
Canberra