Re: Narrandera to Tocumwal

Maurie Daly <mauried@commslab.gov.au> wrote in message
mauried.419.37CC6528@commslab.gov.au">news:mauried.419.37CC6528@commslab.gov.au...
: In light of the recent threads on the possibility of reopeneing this
line,does
: anyone know the status of the Murrumbidgee River bridge at Narrandera?
: Would this bridge have to be rebuilt?
: Given that the line was only ever a light branch line ,was the bridge
designed
: with this in mind .

The spans over the river had been removed and were laying on the ground
beside the highway about 10 months ago when I was down that way, so I dare
say a major rebuild would be required to get the line into Nerrandera.
:
: thanks
: MD
:
Gavin Potter.
e-mail:
(home)  gavpot@ozemail.com.au
(work)   gavin.potter@agric.nsw.gov.au
or check out:
 http://www.ozemail.com.au/~gavpot
"Planning without action is futile. Action without planning
is fatal."  -Alan Speigel.