Re: Hillside Trains: The first 48 hours

: > i also noted at my local station (ginifer) there are signs promoting the
: > royal melbourne show. a pice of paper was stuck on the sign saying "take a
: > train" these have sprung up in the past 24 hours

: Ginifer must have been relocated.

: Last time I looked it was on Bayside<g>.

So the poster should say "Take a tram" as Swanston trams and Bayside trains
are the same.

At Hillside stations they have three new posters, one red (football),
yellow (show) and blue (spring events).

They are all the same style a picture of a person in the bottom left corner
and four pictures (like thought bubbles) (the are football, a cow's head and
a flower for the 3 posters)

There is also a radio add for Hillside for the footy, it is like the footy
but station names (Greensborough, Rosanna, Heidelberg, Ivanhoe, Dennis,
Clifton Hill and Jolimont) you really need to hear it.

It has the "A new train of Thought" at the end.

--

Chris Gordon
http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord