Re: C508 - PHOTOS OF NEW NATIONAL RAIL LIVERY

>OK Russell how can you say it is an inferior cab have you seen it
>since it was rebuilt????
>I have and you would be hard pressed to call it inferior than a NR
>class.
>How do i know you ask??
>i drive NR's nearly every day.
>regards Paul Johnston (MNRC)

So do I Paul.
Regards Russell Norton (SNRC)

No I haven't inspected it - yet. I suppose they lengthened it, and added a
vestibule to reduce the noise to NR class levels. I suppose they also put in
the most basic of amenities - a toilet. How about a silent brake valve,
climate control air-conditioning, CD player, a decent fridge, in-cab fuel
gauge, shall I go on.

I suppose I'm cynical from previous C class experiences. I don't think much
of engines where the only way to keep warm is to turn the hotplate on high.
They look mean, and sound great - I just don't particularly want to drive
one. (Nice paint-job though).

Have you get your $64 yet ??? :-))