Re: RUMOUR: Hillside Trains (Vic)

: > It is a state election in Victoria, where the press is telling us to
: > re-elect Kennett with an increased majority (he is now know as jeff.com
: > after his web page)

: Oh, thanks. Hmmm. From what I've read in the NZ media about him, plus in
: the Bulletin, it doesn't sound like he's likely to lose.

: Does the Victorian Labor Party have any transport policies different to
: Kennett's? I recall that Joan bankrupted public transport, not to
: mention bankrupting Victoria.

Neither party has a public transport policy as after 3am on Sunday, there
will be no public transport in Victoria.

--

Chris Gordon
http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord