Re: RUMOUR: Hillside Trains (Vic)

Christopher_Martin GORDON wrote:

> : > I will remember this charade on September 18th...
>
> : What is happening on September 18th?
>
> It is a state election in Victoria, where the press is telling us to
> re-elect Kennett with an increased majority (he is now know as jeff.com
> after his web page)

Oh, thanks. Hmmm. From what I've read in the NZ media about him, plus in
the Bulletin, it doesn't sound like he's likely to lose.

Does the Victorian Labor Party have any transport policies different to
Kennett's? I recall that Joan bankrupted public transport, not to
mention bankrupting Victoria.

David McLoughlin
Auckland New Zealand