Re: RUMOUR: Hillside Trains (Vic)

Rob O'Regan <robbie@alphalink.com.au> writes:

>It is RUMOURED that the first "on" train from Burnley sidings
>(7.17am) next Sunday 29/8/1999 will be a 6-car Comeng fully
>decked out with Hillside logos.

Sigh. What a f***ing waste of money.

I don't give a rats' what colour my train is painted. I want the trains to
run frequently and to be on time.

I will remember this charade on September 18th...

--
"The growing use of e-mail, not to mention Web-page   |   Paul Dwerryhouse
publishing, threatens to reverse the trend towards    |_  paul@xenu.ee.mu.oz.au