Re: RUMOUR: Hillside Trains (Vic)

Paul Dwerryhouse wrote:

> Sigh. What a f***ing waste of money.
>
> I will remember this charade on September 18th...

Let's hope that a whole bunch of people remember the charade of the present
administration on Sept 18. I for one am not proud to be a Victorian when almost
everything formerly owned by the public and thus their revenue aided the public
purse, is not lost and yet our taxes and charges to them have not diminished one
iota.

As for next week there will be no more PUBLIC transport. There may be transport for
the public but it will be private transport similar to taxis.

His motto: Public be damned, I am God.

David Langley.