Re: Rugby clash a Test match for transport

Now now now! This newsgroup may be called aus.rail - but quite a few Kiwis
read it also!

The discussion on the transport of fans to the ground is interesting. There
was an article in a newspaper here about the number of NZers travelling to
Sydney for the test match. It seems that both Qantas and Air NZ have extra
flights on, and several thousand are making the trip. (I am green with
envy.....). I wonder where they fit into the overall transport pattern
within Sydney.

Should be a great game though. I reckon the ABs by 15
points............hehehe

Bill