Re: SpeedRail

I do not see any problem with the idea of the portal just past the platforms
at Central. I am quite surprised the daggy looking brick buildings have
survived so far. With all the old chairs and junk around them they look like
the smoking area of an old mens home. However, once the NSR is up and
running I cannot see how Speedrail can break into the new tunnel without
disrupting the NSR service unless provision has been made in the tunnel for
Speedrail. Does anybody have any info on this possibility.

Cheers
RJG
ttIw3.5258$ei1.10279@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:ttIw3.5258$ei1.10279@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...