Re: SpeedRail

Dale should know!  I understand the existing brick buildings off the end of
14/15 platforms are to be demolished sometime in the not-so-distant future.
Having the Speedrail trains terminating at 14/15 platforms would give them a
highly visible profile, thus increasing patronage.  And you wouldn't have to
travel to the airport...

Bob Merchant

37BFC705.A9C5117D@omni.com.au">news:37BFC705.A9C5117D@omni.com.au...