Re: Indian Pacific hits freight train - Who's the Responsible Investigating body?

Exnarc wrote in message <7q4gsh$soe$1@otis.netspace.net.au>...

>Well, we have established that sand caused the 3801 prang?
>
>Plenty of sand at Zanthus, but very little track circuiting.

The reason 3801 was brought up was because it was alleged that there were
shoddy practices.

>In other words, lets not make "informed" comments (about NRC crews) until
we
>have read the report!!!

Weren't you the one who raised 3801 and Hornsby, in an effort to show that
all rail staff break the rules at times?

DaveP

Ummm, w