Re: Wangaratta freight terminal announced

Rod <berlina@bigpond.com> wrote in message
7pktbt$i7v$1@news1.mpx.com.au">news:7pktbt$i7v$1@news1.mpx.com.au...

> Thommo wrote in message ...
> >Today Friday 20.8. on A.B.C radio 97.7 Goulburn Murray CO FM an interview
> >with Marinus Van Onselen announced that Freight Victoria will construct
an
<<<<<<<<<SNIP>>>>>>>> Management, as reported in Border Mail, but as yet no
firm decisions have
> been
> seen up here.
> Lets hope ABC Radio got it right!
> Rod

Further to all this, Full page spread in the weekend Border Mail ,
announcing the new Wangaratta Freight Terminal!
If we were still Government owned I would have thought it had an amazing
simularity to pre-election posturing! But I guess Jasper has a 20% advantage
over his nearest rival, and would not need any more lies to help him along!
Intersting to note that they have no idea where the terminal could be built!
what about Bright? or Rutherglen?, but methinks it will be at Bowser.
Rod