Re: Wangaratta freight terminal announced

Thommo wrote:

> Today Friday 20.8. on A.B.C radio 97.7 Goulburn Murray CO FM an interview
> with Marinus Van Onselen announced that Freight Victoria will construct an
> intermodal container terminal at Wangaratta. It is anticipated to capture
> vast amounts of container traffic,predominantly  from the wine growing and
> particle board industries...

Am I correct in assuming that it is on broad gauge?
Will this mean the re-comissioning of Wangaratta Signal box or possibly remote
control from Benalla?
How many trains per week will use the new terminal?
How many new jobs will this directly create?

TIA
Sam Eades