Re: New Caves Express

>How about a new Caves Express (or Honeymoon Express as it was also known)?

This A wonderfull idea, and in private control
could work and work very well.
Dont expect anything but negitive response
here though, as most of those responding
work for the railways now, and that is unfortunatly the problem, we need a
complete
change of attitude, to think of the big picture,
for an Idea like yours.
I think the week day Springwood - Sydney
service could be sold out to permanant reserved seats and a breakfast service,
and some luxury, but it would have to be private
and a proper crew who understood service.
and arrive at Central at around 8.45 or so
and be ready to make the return trip to Mount
Vic at around 9.30 with only one stop at Katoomba and Arrive at Mount Vic about
12 noon.
Return around 2 pm to Sydney, to collect its
reserved seat pass back to Springwood , around 5.15.
I am sure all manner of negitive people will be quick to tell me why this
carn't be done.
Mylo.