Re: Ununiformed Inspectors

1.    you would think that by now everyone would know that you must have a
ticket
2.    there are ticket machines on trams (but wait you didnt have the
correct change did you)

Kylie Johnson <E09718@ems.rmit.edu.au> wrote in message
37C0914B.226AC92F@ems.rmit.edu.au">news:37C0914B.226AC92F@ems.rmit.edu.au...
> I recently got a fine for not having a metcard on a tram (I'd forgotten to
get one that morning - I had several weekly tickets on me to prove that I
normally have one), but the inspectors were not wearing uniforms.  A friend
of mine said she read in a paper that undercover inspectors can only give
warnings and can't issue tickets.  Is this correct, or do I have to take it
to court?